Young Australians in Sydney these days prefer an Apartment living over a house whether out of preference, convenience or other reasons. As per ABS ( Australian Bureau of Statistics), 2016 Census of Population and Housing in last 25 years the number of occupied apartments (including flats and units, excluding townhouses) in Australia has increased by 78% to 1,214,372 dwellings at the 2016 Census. While the number of occupied separate houses has grown (from 4,533,595 in 1991 to 6,343,419 in 2016).
Of the 1,214,372 occupied apartments in Australia in 2016, nearly half (47%) were in New South Wales, followed by 23% in Victoria and 17% in Queensland.
Sydney economy continues to be the nation’s leading economy, with the strongest employment base and largest contribution to GDP.
Sydney economy will continue to perform strongly with ongoing investment into infrastructure and key global economic growth sectors.
Let’s get started and look at few apartment options either for owner occupied or for investment purposes.
Apartment for Sale Schofields Sydney (Studio, 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms)
Located in Sydney’s North West, Schofields is a flourishing area primed to take advantage of the new Sydney’s Northwest railway that improves accessibility from Schofields to major centres and employment including Parramatta and the Sydney CBS. Minutes from the M7 and other major roads, and only thirty minutes from Parramatta, Schofields is a favourite of both families and young professionals.
- Schofields train station – 600m stroll– with park and ride and kiss and ride, taking you to Parramatta in 25 mins and CBD in under an hour
- Schofield’s shopping precinct (with Woolworths, Chemist, BWS)
- 10 min drive to Rouse Hill Shopping Town with 200 speciality stores, a cinema and restaurant precinct
- Schooling: Nirimba educational precinct (WSU & Tafe), St Joseph’s Primary School, St John Paul II Catholic College, Wyndham Colege, Hopscotch Kindergarten & Ready to learn and Alex Avenue Primary School planned for 2021
- Stonecutters Ridge golf course
- Marsden Park Business Precinct, including Costco/Ikea/Aldi
- M7 & Badgery’s Creek airport (Sydney’s 2nd airport)
- Planned town centre
- Western Sydney entertainment/attractions – Feather dale Wildlife Park, Sydney Zoo, Raging Waters
Apartment for Sale Kellyville Sydney (1 and 2 Bedrooms)
1- & 2-BEDROOM APARTMENTS – most with Study or media rooms
Collection of low-rise apartment buildings offering a unique lifestyle, just 35 minutes from the Sydney CBD. Set in the midst of country style living, surrounded by parks and a stunning golf course.
Apartment complexes in Kellyville are rare. Savant’s low-rise architectural design blends serenely into its local environment.
- 800 meters to Bella Vista Metro Station
- 1.3 km to Bella Vista Public School
- 1.5 km to Glenwood High School
- 35 mins to Sydney CBD
- 400 Meters to future Balmoral Road Sports Complex
- 1 Kms to future approved Woolworths Shopping centre
- one-stop to Norwest Business Park with existing and future job opportunities.
Apartment for Sale Carlingford Sydney (2 and 3 Bedrooms)
Located opposite the campus of the acclaimed James Ruse Agricultural High School and adjacent to the Carlingford rail station, Somerset will reach new heights in elegant, luxury living in North Western Sydney.
This highly sought-after residential location is popular due to its central location between the Sydney and Parramatta CBDs, access to transport and some of Sydney’s best schools, shopping and recreational opportunities.
- Walkable distance to the Indian grocery store
- Child care across the road
- 4 Mins drive to Carlingford Court and Village
- 6 Mins drive to the north rocks shopping centre
- Surrounded by premium schools, including Carlingford public, Hight and James Ruse and Murray public school
Apartment for Sale Quakers Hills Sydney (1,2 and 3 Bedrooms)
Creates an inviting community spirit that warmly welcomes a sense of belonging. Situated in the heart of Quakers Hill, you’re highly connected to your daily life, yet encircled by lush, green open space and parklands which provides for a serene sense of coming home at the end of the day.
Enjoy the countryside charm and superb amenity close by:
- 5 minutes’ walk to Quakers Hill train station
- Minutes’ walk to local restaurants, supermarkets, community centre, and medical centre
- Walking distance to Nirimba Education Precinct, including secondary schools, TAFE and Western Sydney University
- Minutes ‘drive to Hambledon Public School, Quakers Hill Public School and Quakers Hill High School
- A short drive to local Castle Hill Country Club, local tennis court and sporting ovals
- A round of golf at Sydney’s first Greg Norman-designed golf course, Stonecutters Ridge Golf Club
Apartment for Sale Wentworthville Sydney (1,2 and 3 Bedrooms)
Located in the heart of Wentworthville, one of Sydney’s fastest growing suburbs. The Adrian is surrounded by key amenity from every angle: schools, universities, hospitals, entertainment, parks and Sydney’s second largest CBD – Parramatta.
- Less than 12 minutes from the Parramatta CBD and 30 minutes from the Sydney CBD by rail and only one stop from Westmead Hospital
- Wentworthville train station is only 5 minute walk from the Adrian which makes commuting a breeze for resident
- Retail is truly on your doorstep, with access to cafes, a great range of dining options, grocery stores, and fitness centre including Wenty League club. Wentworthville mall, Coles supermarket all within easy reach
- Surrounded by premier schools such as Wentworthville Public School, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Primary School, and more
Apartment for Sale Holroyd Sydney (1 and 2 Bedrooms)
This new development will transform a historic milling estate into a revitalised residential precinct. Embrace comfort and style just moments from Parramatta’s burgeoning CBD and mere steps from the beautiful Holroyd Gardens nature reserve.
Living at The Mills puts everything you need at your fingertips, from specialty purveyors of fresh food and supermarket convenience to fun, fashion and dining.
- Less than 3 minutes away, Stockland Mall is brimming with 200+ new places to shop alongside established major retailers and cafes.
- 8 minutes’ walk to Merrylands train station, bringing you the vibrancy of Parramatta’s CBD and Westfield is only 2 train stops away.
- Easy access to M4 motorways, taking you to all hotspots around Sydney
- Surrounded by premier schools such as the King School, Holroyd High School, Merrylands Public School
- Close proximity to Rosehill Garden, Western Sydney University and Sydney Olympic Park, the World Class Westmead Hospital and Holroyd Private Hospital
Apartment for sale Castle Hill Sydney (1,2 and 3 Bedrooms)
Each apartment is a luxurious and timeless home. The story of complete living with enviable grandeur: feature walls of clear-glass windows lead outwards to a private balcony– saturating your spacious, stylish central living area with Castle Hill’s warm sunshine and soft breezes, bedrooms provide you ample space to rejuvenate.
Modern, premium finishes are on display within these spacious and stylish bathrooms. With its luxurious showerhead and heat lamp to keep warm, you’ll wonder if you accidentally stumbled into a hotel.
- 5 mins to castle Hill Towers
- 3 mins walk to The Hills Showground Metro Station
- 2 mins to Norwest Business Park
- 3 mins to Castle Hill Metro
Apartment for sale Parramatta Sydney (Studio, 1 and 2 Bedrooms)
Live in one of the most dynamic and in-demand city precincts in Sydney in a uniquely cosmopolitan setting seamlessly linked to Parramatta CBD. A fusion of global style and creativity designed to live, work, play and stay.
42 stories high with spectacular range of luxury apartments and penthouses usher in a brilliant new era of sophisticated living. An architectural triumph, SQ1 will shine as an unforgettable address.
One of Australia’s most liveable cities, Parramatta is growing rapidly with multi-billion-dollar infrastructure and renewal projects creating new 21st century living, working and cultural environments.
- 6 minute walk to Parramatta Train Station and Bus Station
- 9 minute walk to Australia’s 4th largest shopping centre Westfield’s Parramatta with 488 stores built over 5 levels
- Located in the heart of Parramatta on Church Street where you can enjoy a buzzing nightlife with leading restaurants and cafés
- A range of Gyms, Fitness and Yoga centres within walking distance
- A short bus trip to WSU Parramatta Campus
- Close to top of the range schools including; The Kings School, Parramatta East Public School, Macarthur Girls High School, St Patricks Primary school and Clement Art School
Apartment for sale Kogarah Sydney (1,2 and 3 Bedrooms)
Kogarah’s new residential precinct, a central part of the vibrant, up-and-coming neighbourhood of Kogarah North. An undiscovered gem in the St George district’s vibrant heart, its revitalisation offers residents the best of all worlds: a vibrant, buzzing precinct within moments of trains, schools, hospitals and so much more.
- 4 min stroll to Kogarah Train station
- Walking distance to St George Public and Private Hospital
- Surrounded by the premier school such as Kogarah Public School, Kogarah High School
- 20 mins drive to Sydney CBD and Sydney Airport
Apartment for sale Merrylands Sydney (1,2 and 3 Bedrooms)
A range of Studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments are available, many with an additional study area, secure parking and enviable views of the city skyline.
Concerto is a prominent residential complex incorporating extensive landscaping and rooftop courtyards, swimming pool and a host of leisure amenities and green spaces close by.
Unrivalled in the Merrylands district, Concerto offers stylish contemporary apartment living in the most convenient location:
- Parramatta CBD is just 2km away and Sydney CBD is 25km away
- Rooftop courtyards and Swimming pool with panoramic views across the region
- Directly opposite to Stockland Merrylands Mall, with Westfield Parramatta close by
- Adjacent to Merrylands Train Station, including extensive bus routes
- Future Parramatta Light rail
I am more than happy to assist you if you’re looking at buying your owner-occupied or investment property.
In the meantime, please have a look at the property options in Sydney and please feel free to call me at +61 470 467 709 to schedule a meeting to take this forward and help in achieving your property investment goals.